The Simon Konover Company includes some of the most respected experts in the real estate industry. We are committed to advancing the industry through the sharing of news, innovation and information. We encourage you to visit this page frequently to see What’s New at The Simon Konover Company.
- Konover South, LLC, on November 21 closed the buy-back of a prime 883,926sf Florida retail portfolio valued at over $100 million.
- Scott J. Lynch has been promoted to Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Simon Konover Company.
- Konover Residential Corporation has been awarded a new contract to manage 152 residential units for the Ridgefield Housing Authority in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- Simon Konover Development Corporation (SKDC), along with its partners, Outlook Development Group (Outlook) of Franklin, Wisconsin, and Bucksbaum Retail Properties (BRP) of Chicago, Illinois, recently completed a new retail development in downtown Chicago.
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites (HIES) Roseville has been selected by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) as a 2013 Renovation Award winner.
- The State of Connecticut recently held a ribbon cutting ceremony celebrating the opening of a new train station in West Haven, Connecticut. Konover Commercial Corporation is the property manager of the new facility.
- Michael Fleischmann of Simon Konover Development Corporation was recently awarded the John T. Riordan Professional Education Scholarship from The International Council of Shopping Centers Foundation.
- Peter H. Mason, CHA, Executive Vice President of Konover Hotel Corporation (KHC), is pleased to announce that Tammie Catalino has been appointed general manager of the Country Inn & Suites in Mishawaka, Indiana.
- Marie Mazzotta, president of Konover Residential Corporation was featured in the New England Real Estate Journal's Women in Real Estate spotlight.
- Gregory J. Konover has joined Simon Konover Development Corporation as Associate of Acquisitions and Development.
- Peter H. Mason, CHA, executive vice president of Konover Hotel Corporation was a featured industry contributor to Hotel Business® magazine's April 21, 2013 article entitled “Slower to rebound, economy-tier still remains viable option.”
- Konover Hotel Corporation has announced three management appointments within its Midwest hotel portfolio. The new appointments include Heather Ann Bennett as general manager of the Hampton Inn in Marshall, Michigan; David Rains as general manager of the Holiday Inn Express in Portage, Indiana; and Pete Fortune as general manager of the Holiday Inn Express, Kansas City, Kansas.
- La Cuisine, the newest tenant at 63 Grove Street in New Haven, was featured in an article in the New Haven Independent.
- La Cuisine cafe, market and catering service opened its doors at 63 Grove Street in New Haven.
- The Simon Konover Company's acquisition of four hotels from LNR Property Corp. was recently reported by CoStar Group.
- The Simon Konover Company and its Corbin Heights and Pinnacle Heights Extension project are featured in the winter issue of Affordable Housing News.
- The Simon Konover Company hosted a ribbon cutting event to celebrate the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express & Suites on Friday, February 22, 2013 in Roseville, Michigan.
- Konover Commercial Corporation has been awarded a new five-year contract with the State of Connecticut for the management of office space and parking facilities located in Waterbury and Torrington, Connecticut.
- The Simon Konover Company was featured in the Winter 2012 issue of Design Develop Construct (DDC) Journal.
- Traci LaShomb, CHA, has joined Konover Hotel Corporation as General Manager of the Uncasville Microtel Inn & Suites in Uncasville, Connecticut.
- Green Key Global, operators of the Green Key Eco-Rating Program have announced that the Konover Hotel Corporation is the first management company in the United States to attain Green Key certification for its entire portfolio.
- Konover Commercial Corporation’s David B. Jones was recognized as the 2012 Engineer of the Year by the Greater Hartford Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA).
- Simon Konover Development Corporation (SKDC), along with its partner, Outlook Development Group (Outlook) of Franklin, Wisconsin, recently celebrated a new retail development in downtown Chicago.
- Simon Konover Development Corporation (SKDC) has acquired the building located at 620 West Main Street in Norwich, Connecticut.
- The signing ceremony for a historic, three-party agreement between The Simon Konover Company, the City of New Britain, and the Corbin Heights & Pinnacle Heights Extension Resident Association was the topic of a feature article in the Herald.
- Somerset, 79-unit condominium complex in West Hartford, developed by Simon Konover Development Corporation, was featured in the July 27, 2012 issue of The Courant.
- Keith Kozierowski has joined the company as General Manager of the Roseville Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Roseville, Michigan.
- The Simon Konover Company held a ground breaking event to celebrate the revitalization of the Corbin Heights and Pinnacle Heights Extension housing communities located in New Britain, Connecticut on July 19, 2012.
- The July 20, 2012 issue of The Herald included a feature article on the ground breaking ceremony celebrating the initiation of revitalization of Corbin Heights and Pinnacle Heights in New Britain, Connecticut. Read the article now.
- The Simon Konover Company will host a ground breaking event to celebrate the revitalization of the Corbin Heights and Pinnacle Heights Extension housing communities located in New Britain, Connecticut.
Jane Konover Coppa's article, entitled "Opportunities exist in every market cycle if you adapt to the ever changing conditions" appeared in the June 15-21, 2012 issue of the New England Real Estate Journal.
The Simon Konover Company was Featured in The Hartford Business Journal...
Spring 2012 - The Simon Konover Company featured in The Hole In the Wall Gang Camp Gazette
Konover Residential Corporation Awarded New Management Contract
Konover Hotel Corporation Recognizes Superior Associates
The Simon Konover Company Appoints Scott J. Lynch
Simon Konover-Related Entity Acquires Wisconsin Properties
Jade Paunovich Joins Konover Commercial Corporation
Simon Konover's Dye House Apartments Wins Two Awards
Newton C. Brainard named Vice President of Simon Konover Development Corporation.
State Awards Konover Commercial New Management Contract
Konover Commercial Corporation Promotes Two Property Managers
- Konover Commercial's Property Management Contract at Uncas on Thames Renewed
- Simon Konover's Peter Mason Recognized for 25 Years of Certification
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Mishawaka, IN Achieves a 2 Green Key Rating
- Industry Certification and Recognition for Simon Konover's Andrew Quinto
The Simon Konover Company Appoints Bradford H. Wainman ...
Simon Konover-related Entity Acquires Wisconsin Medical Office Building
- Konover Residential Corporation Recipient of "Creating Opportunities Business Partner Award".
- The Simon Konover Company is featured in The Hartford Business Journal's 2012 HARTFORD: Photographic Moments publication.
HARTFORD, CT - December 20, 2011 - The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp recently hosted a luncheon to recognize The Simon Konover Company and its strategic partners ...
HARTFORD, CT - November 17, 2011 - Linda Pizzella recognized as BOMA Member of the Year; One Century Tower recognized as the Office Building of the Year ...
- The Hartford Courant – 10/28/2011 – by Jenna Carlesso -- HARTFORD -- Demolition has begun on the 157-unit, army barracks-style housing development known as Nelton Court, the last federally subsidized public housing still standing in the city. Work began on Tuesday and will continue through mid-January, said Marilyn Rossetti, chairwoman of the Hartford Housing Authority Board.
- UNCASVILLE, CT - October 31, 2011 - The Simon Konover Company hosted a 10th anniversary celebration at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Uncasville, CT ...
- REPUBLICAN AMERICAN
HARTFORD -- For those familiar with the capital city's downtown four years ago and how it looks today, the contrast is nothing short of striking...
WEST HARTFORD, CT - October 7, 2011 - K Roseville LLC, a related entity of The Simon Konover Company (TSKC), acquired the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Roseville, Michigan on September 30, 2011.
When the state's new airport authority meets for the first time next week, it will already have an ace in its back pocket ...
WEST HARTFORD, CT - October 3, 2011 - Elizabeth Judd, President of Konover Commercial Corporation, was one of ten distinguished professionals honored with the Commercial Record's first annual Women of FIRE award...
New Lease Signed at Mercantile Exchange
Konover Commercial Signs New Tenant at Commerce Center One
WEST HARTFORD, CT - August 19, 2011 - Simon Konover Development Corporation, along with its partner, Outlook Development Group of Franklin, Wisconsin, recently acquired a 61,900 square foot retail center ...
Simon Konover Development Corporation has announced a joint venture agreement with Outlook Development Group of Franklin, Wisconsin...
- Konover Commercial Corporation recently negotiated a five year lease with Laird Plastics ...
- Elizabeth Judd, President of Konover Commercial Corporation, is pleased to announce the addition of two new employees...
Join us for the third annual Team Hole in the Wall Camp Challenge Ride to benefit The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
Every dollar you raise will help send children with serious illnesses to the Camp for an empowering and joyful experience complete with round-the-clock medical care. Choose from one of three route options and ride at your own pace! Each route will start and finish at the world-renowned Hole in the Wall Gang Camp founded by Paul Newman.
MANCHESTER - Area News Coverage of Dye House Apartments Ribbon Cutting Ceremony.
- MANCHESTER, CT - The Simon Konover Company held a formal ribbon cutting ceremony at the Dye House Apartments in Manchester, CT ....
- Konover Commercial has recently been appointed as the Receiver for a 530,000 square foot industrial/office complex located in West Springfield, MA.
- HARTFORD – KBE Building Corporation and The Simon Konover Company will sponsor all of the meals for the annual holiday dinner in support of Operation E.L.F.(Embracing Lonely Families).
- MANCHESTER - The rot that corrupts and often destroys old factories ...
- Jane Konover Coppa is taking the reins as chief executive of the West Hartford real estate services company founded more than a half century ago by her father, Simon Konover.
- 2010 Lifetime Achievement Award -- SIMON KONOVER
West Hartford, CT – October 25, 2010 – Simon Konover, founder and Chairman of The Simon Konover Company has announced three senior management appointments.
... according to Beth Judd, president of leasing agent Konover Commercial Corp. The administration has signed a lease to occupy 6,000 square feet at 55 Main Street, better known as The Mercantile Exchange Building ...
- Konover Commercial Corporation & Riverhouse Catering Prove Avon Old Farms Inn Is Still Open.
- The Simon Konover Company of West Hartford, Connecticut, was the Platinum Sponsor for Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity's 16th Annual Sticks for Bricks Golf Tournament.
Manchester, CT – September 21, 2010 - The Simon Konover Company held a topping off celebration at the Dye House Apartments in Manchester, Connecticut on Monday, September 13, 2010.
- WEST HARTFORD, CT—When Simon Konover founded Konover Corp. 50 years ago, one has to wonder if he foresaw that what started as a real estate company would have such adiverse portfolio of services.
Congratulations to Konover Residential Corporation! Readers of The Commercial Record have voted KRC as one of the best providers of products and services in Connecticut!
- Simon Konover's life changed forever in 1939 when German soldiers arrived in his hometown in Poland ....
- Simon Konover Development Corporation constructs a 4,775 SF retail building in Indianapolis, IN ...
- The Simon Konover Company was pleased to sponsor the 2010 Walk for Fidelco which supports the Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation...
- Join us for the second annual Team Hole in the Wall Camp Challenge Ride to benefit The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp...
- Simon Konover was 26 in 1948 when he arrived in Hartford, a Holocaust survivor and nearly penniless. In the decades that followed, Konover, now 87, would build one of the area's most successful development companies, at one point developing and owning more than 100 shopping centers in the Northeast and Florida...
- The Simon Konover Company recently acquired an interest in Burwood Village Shopping Center in Glen Burnie, Maryland...
- The Simon Konover Company recently formed a joint venture with a local real estate investor to acquire 135 Freshwater Boulevard in Enfield, Connecticut...
- The Simon Konover Development Corporation and the Housing Authority of the City of Hartford are in the final stages of signing a Developer’s Agreement to completely redevelop the last federal low income housing project owned by the Housing Authority in the north end of Hartford...
- West Hartford, CT – September 24, 2009 – The Simon Konover Company celebrated 50 Years of Building Relationships on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at the Society Room in Hartford, Connecticut...
- In early October, Michael J. Hogan was still in his first weeks as president of the University of Connecticut, but he already knew pertinent facts about the 85-year-old developer and philanthropist sitting at his lunch table...
- The year was 1987. Paul Newman had a radical idea. Build a camp for seriously ill children where they could just be kids for a while. Once that great idea took root, things seemed to fall into place like clockwork...